Candidates are requested to go through the prospects carefully to be familiar with all relevant information relating to admission procedure. List of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the online port “single window” of Calicut University. Take the print out of the application form on two sides of the same sheet to be produced at the time of interview foradmission. Candidates are directed to verify the same and appear for interview on the specified date and time.
Certificates (in original) to be produced at the time of interview:
1. Mark list of the qualifying examination
2. Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
3. Valid conduct certificate issued within 6 months
4. The income, community and nativity certificate, issued by the competent authority (if eligible for concession)
5. Certificate from the competent authorities to claim NCC/NSS/Ex-Service men/differently-abled quota
6. Equivalency certificate for those who qualified from other Boards
7. Stamp-size photos (2 Nos)
The parent or guardian should accompany the student at the time of interview for admission and those who are not bringing guardians will not be admitted.