Darul Uloom Arabic College is committed to pursuit excellence in the field of education in order to ensure students’ holistic development and transformation required for human resource development.
We endeavor to achieve this by constantly improving our quality management through:
- Providing creative and enriching learning experiences.
- Conducive Learning Ambience and Holistic Education.
- Adoption of Innovative teaching methods.
- Student centric activities.
- Staff development programmes.
- Continuous review of systems and processes to ensure Quality Assurance.
- Creating a culture of total quality as a way of life.
- To prepare students for a life time leadership.
|E-Governance Policy||View||Fund Mobilization Policy||View|
|Policy on Financial support to teachers||View|
|UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers & Staff||View|
|UGC Document on Plagiarism||View|
|Guidelines for Human Rights & Values in Education||View|
|Calicut University Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations||View|
|The Kerala Service Rules||View|