To promote the academic and administrative performance of our College, through conscious, consistent and catalytic action.
The college has established IQAC in the year 2017 following the accreditation of the college by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters in various activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on quality aspects.
- Organization of discussions, workshops, seminars and promotion of quality circles.
- Recording and monitoring quality measures of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality - related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report and such other reports as may be decided from time to time.
- The IQAC derive major support from the already existing units and mechanisms that contribute to the functions listed above.